1-2-3 Wedding Day Preparation Countdown…
We will tailor your Big Day preparation to suit your style and your time and finance budgets.
As simple as 1, 2, 3…
Begin with filling out our Wedding Calculator (See below) to get an idea of costs and possibilities.
Then book a Consultation Appointment in which, together with you, we set out a Hair and Skin-care Plan. Cost $50 (Redeemable when a wedding package is booked).
Next is a Trial Day Appointment, in which your hair and makeup ‘look’ is created and the balance of your Plan is scheduled. Cost $125.
(NOTE: Consultation appointment and Trial Day can be booked as one appointment.)
Wedding Services Calculator
Get an immediate online quote for the cost of services.
*Prices are only estimates and must be confirmed through a face-to-face consultation.
Black 2 Blond Booking Policies for Weddings
- Please read the Black 2 Blond Wedding Preparation Tips sheet.
- Gratuity: a 15% gratuity will be added for parties of 4 or more.
- Travel: if our staff must travel to your location there will be a charge as follows:
- Within 10 k of the salon $50
- Up to 20 k $75
- Up to 30 k $100
- Over 30k available on request
- Deposit: a deposit of 50% is required at the Trial Appointment or 8 weeks before the wedding day.
- Partial payment for party members: if you plan to pay a portion of the services for your attendants, that amount can be put on a b2b gift card and be given to your attendant for ease on the big day.
- Statutory holidays: in the event that your wedding day falls on a Statutory Holiday there will be a 50% surcharge to cover provincial labour compensation laws.
- Cancellations: For parties of more than 2, cancellations must be made three weeks in advance to recover your deposit. For parties of 2 or less, cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance to recover your deposit.